Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Status - 08/17/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Update on Status - 08/17/07 Empty
PostSubject: Update on Status - 08/17/07   Update on Status - 08/17/07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Okay, so we have forums. We have a website that just needs uploading. We have 40 (or maybe more now...) members, me and others close to me being the weakest members. Everyone is levelling up amazingly fast.

We have 9 members on the forum.

Things are indeed going well =)

It is becoming increasingly clear who cares about this guild and who doesn't, and I am very pleased to say that more than half seem to be very dedicated members! This guild will become somthing great, this is definite. >.> Of course, the nine that signed up are dedicated ones....and the ones that WRITE in it are even more so.

There is one problem that needs addressing.

WE ARE HAVING SPAM IN THE GUILD CHAT. Guild chat is a place for orders from management, party formings, help requests, and the such. It is not a trade chat. I have asked everyone to use this forum to show what they have and they have not. The only one who has done so is Drachus. Is using this forum REALLY that difficult?! SIGN UP. Thanks =P

More updates when I don't feel lazy!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html

Update on Status - 08/17/07
Page 1 of 1