Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Status 8/26/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Update on Status 8/26/07 Empty
PostSubject: Update on Status 8/26/07   Update on Status 8/26/07 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:03 am

Nothing has changed, I'm sorry to say. I am personally thinking of some people who deserve upgraded status, but aside from that, nothing.

The main news would have to be the plans for the site.
1. Background story of the making of the guild (narrative, 3rd person)
2. Flash games
3. Flash Movies (music videos, guild videos, and the like)
4. A java or aspx guild application form, information being automatically sent to the guild email account
5. An overall cool hangout for all our guild members when we get bored of the game.

This is my plan. Of course, this will take many many months to make, what with how busy I am, and I doubt anyone else in this guild knows how to make all of this coding, so I'll probably be soloing ALL of it. But these are ideas. There is no news for this update. Depressing, yeah?

This "home page" is the website for a rival guild that is in pretty much ever MMORPG. This site has been up for months now. They think they're so cool. Lets all have a nice laugh at it, shall we?

ZOMFGWTFBBQSAUCE

Update done.

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html

Update on Status 8/26/07
Page 1 of 1