Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG Empty
PostSubject: Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG   Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Yeah, the title says it all =) The guild's been up for 2 days and we have at least 30 members. What a Face We will kick ass very soon. There are currently three cofounders, two with the rank of "hiarchy" and one with the rank of "Swib" >.> That was my request. Then there are two "bodygards", captains, members, and grunts. I know that there are ten different ranks, but I can't remember which ones they are...

The guild is going well! Even though most of us have not really met, all the ones who have been online have become somewhat familiar with each other. Soon this will become a FAMILY of asskickers!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Memy
Town Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG   Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:08 am

The max number of ranks you can have in a guild IS ten but for right now we are only using the ones you've mentioned. Grunt- below lvl 40 Member lvl 40 and higher Senior lvl 50 and higher (currently noone lol) and The rest will be appointed by me Ellor or Swib according to acts of outstanding loyalty towards the guild
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG   Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:49 pm

=) Whaddya mean, the ranks'll be given by us 3? You're going to have to give me back my rank-changing rights before any of that! xD

I promise I'll stay Swib sunny

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG   Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update of Status---8/11/07---DAMN WE'RE BIG
Page 1 of 1