Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Status - 8/2/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Guild Status - 8/2/07 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Status - 8/2/07   Guild Status - 8/2/07 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:18 am

I don't know what's going on with us. Here's the way it is now. Renkotsu has been updated by me and promised he'd visit the forums, our site, and download 2Moons to play with the guild. I don't know how far he got on that, but as far as I know, he's solely in Last Chaos.
Memy is gone >.<
Nyu...what the hell IS Nyu doing?
SisterKo is waiting for 2moons to rise to it's expected quality, probably after the beta is over with, but for now, is solely in Last Chaos.
Ellor is playing 2Moons often and does not plan to stop.
I am playing Last Chaos rarely now, and playing 2Moons often to achieve my hope of bewcoming one of the top ten players. >.< Wish me luck on that one...
Eichigo, only Last Chaos and not showing much energy for anything guild-wise at all.
Huwey...I don't know the guy o.o He's only playing LC now.
Byu...He's only in LC too, and he never talks to me.

Basically, we have two seperate guilds. One, IrisDrakeRiders in Last Chaos, and another in the making in 2Moons. I'm done with this update. Memy broke the part of my heart dedicated to typing this letter >.<

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html

Guild Status - 8/2/07
Page 1 of 1