Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup to all my new guild peeps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterLink
N00bZ00Rs
N00bZ00Rs
MasterLink

Sup to all my new guild peeps Empty
PostSubject: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:37 pm

Hey Everybody,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my in game name is MasterLink, my for real life name is Will. I live in north Georgia, am 17 years old and a junior in high school. I'm fairly new to the whole PC MMORPG scene, I started off in Last Chaos and then found 2Moons (refuse to pay monthly fee Razz ) but I've been an active console gamer all my life. I have an Xbox Live account and play on there quite frequently, my gamertag is IRjectUrReality. So if anybody has Live and ever wants to play, I'm usually on in Gears, Shadowrun or... when it comes out September 24, 33 days from now... Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Akadian
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Nice the three biggest games out there to date and you play them on live ..... I somtimes go to my cousins house and he has live so i might sennd you a friends request on live because he play just about the same games...... gears shadowrun and Halo3 when it comes out ( he gots it reserved) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:58 pm

cool cool
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Halo3 might bust though....... because tooo many people played beta and got sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:34 am

Welcome MasterLink.I hope you will have good time playing with us.
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:49 am

Ya well we will have to see about halo 3 I just hope it has a good story line....
and game play

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:25 pm

I think most people are gonna get anyways just to have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup to all my new guild peeps   Sup to all my new guild peeps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup to all my new guild peeps
Page 1 of 1