Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the Forum,New to the guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chapter2
N00bZ00Rs
N00bZ00Rs

new to the Forum,New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 pm

Thought id just introduce myself,My name is Randy,IGN chapter2,I currently live in northern Va near DC,ive been here for 9 month,origanally from Southern Cali.
Besides my newest venture onto 2moon,ive made regular appearances on Lineage,Lineage2,Last Chaos and a number of other games.
I work for a custom car audio shop here locally as a installer/fabercation and Airride suspension
Im on most nights and down for grind partys or can be found intown burnin time.........
Randy
Back to top Go down
Akadian
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 pm

so whats your job like? because i wanna work on cars for a livin so i kinda wanna see what jobs are out there that involve workin on a car lol
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Dude you and your car working think..... Hay chapter I thout you left guild...????

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:53 pm

well does it include alot of electrical work or engine work.... my guess is electrical...... what sort of tool are bein used and what they do..... like a compression tester or spark plug tester for small gas engines
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:15 pm

dude she has not even replyed 2 you and your replying lol.......?????

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:22 pm

Im telling you that here is more to car work then just you and a car
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok then your random....

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:31 am

Welcome chapter2.Hope you will have good time playing with us.
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 pm

And once you figure out forum and guild thing let us know by postin here.... BTW it gets easy
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 pm

DUDE how meney times do I have to say it she left the quild like 1 HOur after posting this...... lol

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 pm

Ah lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the Forum,New to the guild   new to the Forum,New to the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the Forum,New to the guild
Page 1 of 1