Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come friday I have to get a life again T.T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Memy
Town Idiot

Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Empty
PostSubject: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:24 am

This friday i have to go to my dads for school. T.T. I' wont be able to get on for a week. A WHOLE WEEK. Swib u thought a coulple days were bad i wont be able to see any of u for a whole week. But NEXT friday i'll be able to get back on. Probably not 2moons right away but yeah. I'll be on the forums and try to even get a lil reply or two in while at school >< . But yeah i still got a few days but just heads up. Come friday i'll be gone. yeah. hmm..... when i get back you all better be passed me in lvls. lol.

well yeah thats all

Memy~
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 pm

Jeeeez. Your guild's gonna go to hell, man xD You're the main guy, and you're leaving for a week...Ellor's never on...Haido's going for weeks...so I'm going to be the main guy o.o Lets see how badly I can do Twisted Evil I lie o.o I'll be goooooooooood =)

Hurry up and get back on!!! We'll miss ya!

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:18 pm

O shit swib its time to thro a dam party well memys gone.... hahah jk jk
Back to top Go down
Akadian
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Well what would be at the party.... some cake and icecream.... how bout a pinata ...... or we could celebrate the awsome power of the guild and go pk alot of people Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:40 pm

I LIKE THAT LAST ONE!!!....if only we were strong enough to make that many enemies....

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 pm

I If only lol
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:28 pm

yep yep we need more lol ......

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:49 pm

Just imagine about 20 people running up on you tryin to kill you affraid
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:22 am

Hehe only 20?Me swib and 1 other guy vere runing from whole enemy guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come friday I have to get a life again T.T   Come friday I have to get a life again T.T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come friday I have to get a life again T.T
Page 1 of 1