Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on our status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Update on our status Empty
PostSubject: Update on our status   Update on our status Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:25 pm

As the Swib, naturally, I am last place in the contest. There are currently three of us in the game right now, Ellor, Memy, and I. Memy is level 30, Ellor is level 11 after being power levelled by Memy, which is apparently quite easy, and I am level 10. Just call me "noob" for the next week. I will raise that number greatly in the next few days. Just had to keep all of you readers (haha funny) posted.

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Memy
Town Idiot

PostSubject: Heheh i'll call u noob the rest of my life Swiblet   Update on our status Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 am

Excellent job on the forums. I really like it Smile. I'm sorry I wasn't online during my last few days here. I should've been and i'll regret it for a long time to come. I liked your post explaining about ur life and such and i hope you go far. Smile as for me i will probably end up in a mediocre job flippin burgers the rest of my life. LMAO. I'm headin to my dads soon and will no longer be able to get online so i've resigned from the guild. You can take over if you want. Especially since you and ellor r the only ones that kno the password to the website hosts thingy. well i guess this is good bye and maybe i'll cya around some time. Maybe not T.T.

-Memy

btw, I hit lvl 35 b4 deciding to quit. lol The game was a blast but not worth it to me too much work and i' gotta leave too Sad but i will try to be on every other week or so at the library although i will only be able to use email and i'll try to get 2moons and xfire on a jump drive. Smile srry for such short notice of me leaving but i wish u all good luck and fairwell. cya sometime in another life.

p.s. i'll miss picking on swib the most lmao
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Update on our status   Update on our status Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:07 am

Hey. Maybe you didn't understand when you formed this guild on loyalty.
=( You are a co-founder of this guild and will be whether you play any damn games or not. Furthermore, you can definitely get on at the library or at school or anywhere to post here or email us - I don't care if you have to do it through a PSP! >=0 This ain't goodbye, this is simply a notice of less activity. >.< And picking on me...please don't let that die T_T That was so fun getting called "lowlife swib!" You can insult me here as much as you want =) We'll be sure to keep you posted on EVERYTHING your guild progresses in....which means you'll be hearing from us alot. GET THE HELL BACK ON HERE, CUZ WE LUV YOUS!!! biznatch >.<

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on our status   Update on our status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on our status
Page 1 of 1