Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on status - 08/07/07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Update on status - 08/07/07 Empty
PostSubject: Update on status - 08/07/07   Update on status - 08/07/07 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:58 pm

Aight, we now have two somewhat active members on our forums. That's double than there was last week! Hooray!

Anyway, here's the status. No one plays 2 Moons but Ellor and I. Ellor was lvl 26 last I talked to him and I am lvl 26 now. It seems we are havinga little race to get to level 50 to be able to make the guild! We wouldn't like our name to be taken, of course. I have also just learned the fun of PKing. ITS AMAZING!! ARGH!! SO much better than Last Chaos! I need to get on LC and persuade everyone over toe 2Moons, I swear. We can't just be two people!

2 Moons also has some terrible bugs that need fixing. My new friend is a high level character that has been trapped behind the portal next toe Braiken Castle. He sent me a screenshot. He can''t get out, because the portal from that side acts as a wall, and there are three other walls of rock around him. He can't get close enough to trade with anyone and get a return scroll, and he can't log off and come back in a different place, because he ends up in the same place. There is a stash guy and a mailbox back there. Apparently, he is in a place that hasn't been finished yet. That is bug numero uno.

Bug number two is a bug I'VE experienced a few times. After a PVP duel and I lose, the "reincarnate" button just plainly doesn't show up. I have to log back in again to get back to playing. They'd better fix these nuissances soon!!!

Till next time

~~Swiblet
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Update on status - 08/07/07   Update on status - 08/07/07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:31 am

Just one more thing to add: 2moons has just added a server in addition to Trieste, called Abbadon. I don't know if any of us would like to migrate to it to try and be the among the higher levels, but I doubt any of us do Very Happy I know I would only try it if I had the next several days with nothing to do but grind. Unfortunately, I have work, hehe. I am getting so sick of real life interfering with my gaming! The good news about this is it should help cut down on the congestion in Trieste.
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Update on status - 08/07/07   Update on status - 08/07/07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:51 am

TTHHHAAAANNNNKKKK GOODDDDD!!! Less congestion!! Less PKing!!! W00t!!! Well...not less PKing...but more people open for ME to PK!! =DDDD
I can't believe I'm level 26 and already higher than almost everyone who's playing >.< Seems like all the lifeless people haven't migrated from LC and Runescape yet?

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Memy
Town Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Update on status - 08/07/07   Update on status - 08/07/07 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:49 pm

HAHAHAHA poor swib. Thinks he's among the higher lvls. ^^ i'm almost lvl 48 and among the lower lvls. lol. I'm sorry to cut it to you lil swib. But there are a lot of asian people out there with no lives what so ever. Sad you just can't beat there 24/7 grinding. There are a bunch of ppl already over lvl 60 lol. I'm probably only maybe 15th highest lvl healer. and i've been grinding like mad. Just trying to reach a high enough lvl to start up the guild. ONLY ONLY 2 1/2 more lvls. d(^^)b SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on status - 08/07/07   Update on status - 08/07/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on status - 08/07/07
Page 1 of 1