Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP SPAMMING GUILD CHAT WITH WHAT SHOULD BE HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

STOP SPAMMING GUILD CHAT WITH WHAT SHOULD BE HERE Empty
PostSubject: STOP SPAMMING GUILD CHAT WITH WHAT SHOULD BE HERE   STOP SPAMMING GUILD CHAT WITH WHAT SHOULD BE HERE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 am

This will be the board where you say things such as this:

"Does anyone have a noble cross poo plus dmg?!"
"I've just gotten a divine condom minus eight poison, who wants it?!"

None of that goes in guild chat. Soooooo you will do that here! Here's how this will work. Each of the forum users will have one forum with their name as the subject. In this forum, they will have a list of what they need AT THE MOMENT (no level 30's asking for lvl 50 armor please), and a list of what they have to offer to their fellow guild members.

THIS PART IS OPTIONAL (more of an honor thing)

I believe that guilds should function as one player split up into many many places, all benefitting all. Fuck buying weapons and armor. When you get something you don't want, post it here. When someone makes a request for it or you see it on their list, you meet. The one that has gives the thing to the person who needs, then the person who needed gives the person who had something of equal value, more or less, for that person to not have been at a loss. If you WANT to pay...fine =) I think it's better to use the eye-for-eye, tooth-for-tooth deal.

Sooooooooo...unless Memy or Ellor reject the idea (even though they have already agreed), this stays the law =) No more spamming guild chat! Bai =)

~~Swiblet
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html

STOP SPAMMING GUILD CHAT WITH WHAT SHOULD BE HERE
Page 1 of 1