Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The damned legal site....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

The damned legal site.... Empty
PostSubject: The damned legal site....   The damned legal site.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm

Aight, I'm working hard on the legal site =) I put it all up on a free server just so that everyone can see how far I'm getting...

I'M CHOKING ON SATAN'S PEANUT!

Look at it constantly! I will update it with new things as soon as I do new things!!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: The damned legal site....   The damned legal site.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 pm

Today was a terrible day. I got one things accomplished. It was a big thing, of course, but it took ALL day.

I downloaded a nice little program called Arty's Flash Ripper, which rips flash projects from all flash-using sites except youtube and google. I then ripped a nice little promotional video from the website of the company I'm promoting. The end of the flash movie led to a PHP link, though, and I have no PHP on my site. This was a HUGE problem. Sooooo...here's what took all day.

I downloaded a thousand different trial versions of "Flash Getter", which has the capability of protecting and unprotecting flash movies. Since the movie was ripped in a protected state, I needed this program badly. It took me 2 hours to crack the latest one.

I then found that Adobe Flash CS3 doesn't EDIT previously made Flash movies. Soooooooo I downloaded a litle program called the Eltima Flash Decompiler. Ohhhh god, the problems this caused....I searched and searched for cracks the worked. I found like 18 different cracks. So I installed the program once, and used a crack. The crack killed my program and I had to uninstall it again. This happened with EVERY crack. So what'd I do? I downloaded a beta version of the program and cracked it myself. Again. This took another two hours. The process of trying to FIND a previously made crack took me 5 hours.

All this trouble led me to have a working copy of both programs. So I unprotected the movie, removed the stupid little script that links to the page that doesn't exist...and finally had a good movie. Luckily I had no problems putting that movie on my page, or I'd have to shoot a Prepaid Legal lawyer.

Well, just had to vent my frustration. Please have a look at that video? I deserve it >.<

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: The damned legal site....   The damned legal site.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Well best of luck geter done......

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: The damned legal site....   The damned legal site.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:27 pm

Well, you looked at it, right? Dya like it so far? =D

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The damned legal site....   The damned legal site.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The damned legal site....
Page 1 of 1