Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for earning prizes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Idea for earning prizes Empty
PostSubject: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 pm

I still don't know how the hell we'll all get prizes, but whatever. This was a suggestion from Greensand right before he decided to quit 2Moons and ask me to delete him from the guild.

1. Make PHP games or something on here for when everyones' bored on the games, and when people get the highest score, they win prizes.
I...don't know how to do that, but I definitely planned on learning. When we make our site, I will try to include flash games to (somehow) show the scores of the different accounts that play. I know for a fact that I can include flash VIDEOS on a site =P Ya know what that means? When I pay 10 dollars a month for my rapidshare account, I'll be putting up music videos, game videos, and whatever other videos you might be interested in.

2. Many people still don't know each other. You need to make them feel more at home in the guild, and having a website/games would certainly help.
I agree completely. I have taken the responsibility upon myself to create a kickass site, forums, and even contests for the guild to be entertaining, yet serious...however, I still feel I am lacking as a guild master. I know why too. I have a life. If I were able to 24/7 grind, I would utilize that time to create all this stuff. However, I am in a band, I am a comic artist, I am heavily involved in my mom's business (really it's mine, cuz my mom is not good at business - I am managing her...I'm just too young to get the credit), I am making her website, I am trying to somehow play the game every day to level up a little, I have a cancer+heartdisease-ridden dad I have to see in the hospital for 3 hours every day at least, a mom who never leaves me alone, and a shattered knee cap for which I can't afford a full cast or crutches. I'm kinda busy >.< But I'm tryin, really I am! I will get the site done...eventually...then things will look up for us.
Fucking perfect. Mom just came in with a 12:00 AM curfew. Someone's out to get me, I swear...

So yeah, ignore all those excuses I just gave. The main point is, flash games, video clips, great graphics, and so much more are what you all have to look forward to when I finally finish with our site. Just don't leave us, ya morons >.<

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:33 pm

Its a good idea but it needs some fabricating....

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 pm

some fine tuning and it will be the best website around lol
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 pm

Yep yep
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 am

Better watch it though non guildies might stumble upon it
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:08 pm

You know I wasn't talking about this one, right? -_- The website will be a whole different thing, different url, and everything. Actually, once my mom gets her website, she'll pay for a host, so if I can find a way, I'll try to make ours a .com site!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:01 pm

awsome but i knew you wernt talkin bout this site...
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:51 am

oh.

>.>

<.<

I knew that. I was just...testing...

When you said "Some fine tuning and it'll be the best site around" and "Needs some fabricating", it sounded like you were talking about a site that already existed and needed improvement, and the only site we have is this one, so I figured >.> hehe

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 am

I wanna play Pacman on this site if thats posible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:30 pm

well the prizes could be Dil.....set a certain amount for somthing someone did and we have minigames.....like we could have pvp tournament in game(probably not fun for lower lvls) Ummmmmmm... pet battles.....bingo lol
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 am

hehe i did pet battle long time ago with someone from our guild.Forgot the name Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for earning prizes   Idea for earning prizes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for earning prizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: Members :: Suggestions-
Jump to: