Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Empty
PostSubject: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Ok well I have a place lind up for the Big Picture we can do it in the (CHAIN OF FIRE) because that zone is empty and it some what looks like HELL~~~~ sooo well see ya in the game... My fello hellyens

~Obi
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Sounds good!!! santa nonono, I mean... Twisted Evil Yeahhhhh. Seeya all there!!! I'll be spamming guild chat with the message of the pic!

Aaaannnnnddd.....can someone loan me enough money to rent a mount or rent me one? =D

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Akadian
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm

I got you i got enough for two again lol
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:50 pm

I would but I bearly got enuf money for meself. I could not even give ya the money even if you gave me mini swib..... but I may be able to chip in with a few othere people....
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 pm

=0000 Yeah! Everybody help a little! I don't want to rip only one person off. If EVERYONE in this guild loans me a dollar...=D heehee.

That was to you, Akadian =D I don't want to take all YOUR money. I want a little of EVERYONE'S ^_^ But thanks for the offer!

Yeah, I need a mount >.< How much is it again?

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:54 pm

I can make almost 300k a day which is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:55 pm

300k m8 and Ill chip in possibly 50 then ark 50 then you 50 then some othere peopel.... and we all will have monts
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 pm

50k from 6 people will pay for it
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Yep well you got 50 form me =)
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:02 pm

If you cant find anyone else to give you money me and obi got you covered
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Yep we got ya if you cant find eney help... but swib Ill sho you that place tommra or friday... well

night yall its hella late Sleep
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 am

Thanks a ton, you two ^_^ I'm sure Ellor and Memy have mounts already, so I think pretty much just you two, the leaders, and the captains whould have mounts. I made a mistake - it's impossible to believe that more than 20 people will come to our group photo. People are still being kinda stupid =( So yeah, we have plenty of room for mounts.

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 am

Ya well lets at least try to make a 30 people tern out... king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 pm

I dont know 30 is kinda alot .... there are only about 40-50 people in the guild and there might not be enough room for that many.....

We wiil just have to see when we get there to take the pic
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:16 pm

Not really
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:13 am

well all these i deas but none can be put into action because we dont who is gonna come..... and how many are gonna bring mounts
Back to top Go down
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:30 pm

I do not have a mount as of yet, but I could afford one, and help someone else with one.
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:47 pm

Here's the way it'll go, I think =0 If someone that no one knows does not show up to the group pic, he will be kicked. If it's someone that is well known for being guild oriented misses without a word, we have to keep him and ask what happened. That's my idea =0 People on that list on the announcements are who I'm talking about >.>

Haido is obviously excluded from the list of people in trouble for missing the pic. We'll take another one with him in it someday.

Also, all people with extra money will contribute to the GetSwibAMount foundation to lessen the financial strain on all wealthy members!

>.> That's my idea. How do you all like it? ^_^

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:56 pm

sounds good to me.....got my first mil last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

LoL swib geting a mount is a waste of money and time,and btw do we all have to get mounts or only high ranking players?That would be cool.I can get a mount with no problem but i think its stupid.It would be beter that when you buy mount its 4ever yours like in WoW.Meybe they changed that idk i'm off for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:51 am

ya well hoppfuly they do but mounts are nice to have a for weekend day... get around a lot faster..... drunken

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Akadian
Akadian

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm

well since last weekend when i had a mil i kinda spent it on legendary armor for my bagi still workin on comin up with another mil
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:58 am

Whats your lvl akadian?
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:08 pm

yep me and you ARK buy all the legendarys lol... need another mill for shour....

and were bolth 50 ATM\

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:31 pm

Damn i'm lower then you Obi.You were 35 i think when i stop playing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE   GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOT A PLACE LIND UP FOR THE BIG PICTURE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next