Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Everyone up to.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memy
Town Idiot

Whats Everyone up to. Empty
PostSubject: Whats Everyone up to.   Whats Everyone up to. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Hey i hope u read this thing soon swib i'm becoming bored outa my skull grinding constantly in 2moons. lol I found out i have around 2 weeks b4 i have to go back to my dads and then i'll be able to get on every weekend at my moms house ^^. (either that or take my laptop and use a random dudes wifi Very Happy) So anyways i'm lvl 46 right now should be 48 or 49 by tonight and want to know everyones 2moons character names so i can hook up with u guys. I'm pretty much always on kalibus except when it crashes lol so yeah whisper me there any time of the day if i dont' reply SPAM it lol i'll eventrually see it

P.S. the mp3 player in this game makes teh grind SOOOO much better

IGN - memy
Back to top Go down
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Whats Everyone up to.   Whats Everyone up to. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 am

Hey Memy!

I have mostly been finishing up my internship, but playing when I can, while fighting tons of disconnects--I think it is my connection. I will be going back to college next week, so hopefully I will actually have a decent connection there.
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: O.O!!!   Whats Everyone up to. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 am

OHMYGODHESBACK!!! =00000000

You just made my day, man ^^ I was sooooo sad when you left >.< My character name is...Swiblet o.O

Also, what the hell is that thing you put next to your siggy? You didn't make ANOTHER guild name, did you? o.O

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Everyone up to.   Whats Everyone up to. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Everyone up to.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: Guild Info :: News-
Jump to: