Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:37 am

If we're still active, that is. It looks like god doesn't want me actually to ever play 2Moons....

I just won a drawing on the free hosting site I'm on. I won a www.com server for a year =0 How's that sound?

I think I will use it for this guild. Unless I find that this guild has become stupid and inactive. Please post back? This is important!

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:45 am

That would be good,now i repaired comp and can play 2 moons but its stupid to play coz every time i login only ellor is online.Where are the other players we have 30+ ppl in guild Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:00 am

That's the problem =( I think that this guild has become...stupid and inactive. No one plays any more!!! And DEFINITELY no one uses this forum any more. I don't know what's wrong here o.O Is this MY fault for leaving?

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!!!
Page 1 of 1