Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY Empty
PostSubject: HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY   HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 am

LINK

UserName = idiot
Password = 123!@#
UnArchive Password = norak
CAPITALS NECESSARY
The pieces will not extract until you have downloaded every last piece. You only need to enter the archive password once and the rest of the pieces will extract with the part01 exe. okiedokie?

Sorry about all the security, guys. I don't want X10 Hosting to know I'm hosting illegal game copies or I'll get my IP banned. Check often! I will get more parts every day! I am uploading 50 MB pieces of the 4.5 GB game. I suggest setting Firefox or a DL manager to download a bunch while you go to sleep. There are no Rapidshare waiting times with this, and it's free. Soooooo....enjoy! I can only put 2500 MBs on this site, so tell me when it's time to delete everything and update with more pieces.

Parts 17 through 74 are uploaded.

Enjoy the game!!!

~~Swib

PS: Hitman uses a ton of RAM and 2 tons of graphics. Just a warning.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY   HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:07 pm

You guys know that I'm going through a hell of a lot of trouble to upload this gigantic game, right? I'm sure that there's a reason why warez sites all leave illegal copies like these on rapidshare, and that's because it's stupid to make your own warez hosting site. And yet I'm doing it. For you. My host logs say nothing about anyone going in to download anything. If someone doesn't come out and tell me they're interested in downloading all 74 parts, I'll gladly delete the parts to make room for my site stuff.

Thank you.

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY   HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Okiedokie ^_^ I'm deleting the files tonight before I go to sleep. I wish you guys could have told me that you were not interested instead of IGNORING THE POST AND LEAVING ME HANGING. But no probz ^^ More space for meeeee!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY   HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY
Page 1 of 1