Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!!   MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Okay, my knee cap is not broken in 4 places. It turned out that there was a damn squished spider on the lens of the XRay they took of me. My problem is really much smaller...with a much more invasive procedure of recovery. Instead of simply putting on a cast....jeez.....

My ligament has been ripped off. That means there's nothing from stopping the lower half of my leg from just disattaching except for the muscles. Thank GOD I've been playing basketball forever or my muscles wouldn't be strong enough. What they're going to have to do is drill diagonally through the two bones at the ends where the ligament used to connect them, directly behind the knee cap. Then they will insert a gigantic titanium rod. The rod is like a sewing needle with a thick polyester thread. They will sew the thread to the tendons on each of my bones and connect them through the hole they made. I will then have a new polyester tendon. Then I will have to go through a 4 month recuperation physical therapy program.

Needless to say, I will exhaust all possible treatments before doing this, although I doubt that will be possible. If I don't get that treatment, my leg will be randomly collapsing on me for the rest of my life. Neat, huh?

DAMMIT, GOD, WHY DYA HATE ME?!?!

Till later =)

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!!   MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:19 am

Omfg thats scary i hope you will be beter Crying or Very sad Shocked
Back to top Go down

MY LEG!!!!! AGH MY LEG!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: General :: Personal News-
Jump to: