Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:29 pm

I planned to somehow juggle all my duties around at once, but it seems that my mom is getting increasinly menopausal about the site not being done on time. I will have to take a short absence from the guild to be able to make the site in the next few weeks. I doubt like hell that I will be GONE for weeks, but it will be longer than I want to. I will miss you guys >.< I LEAVE ALL CONTROL TO ELLOR (if memy ain't here yet), AND UNDER ELLOR, OBI AND AKADIAN. Try to be mature, you two. Don't lead us to ruin =(

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:43 pm

I'll be sure to post on here often and update you all with news here that would signify to my returning.

NEWS_

I have created a Spry Menu on the page. This was a big step toward my goal! That's one of those cool little Javascript menus that open with suboptions when you scroll your mouse over them. I even coded a bit where people with sight disabilities like dyslexia can open their reading program and the program will read what I want it to! Yah! I'll keep you all posted, not only for you all to know when I'm returning, but also so that you know that the responsibility of the guild site is in good hands and that I know what I'm doing. Kinda.

Lookie! Come here, download this, and open Index.html to Check it out! =D And allow the ActiveX crud. I won't hack ya. Yet.

I will change the link below to the file every time I update it, which will be every time I change something. Check constantly. You will probably find new things there every day. I tried to keep the download as small as possible.

Enter The Ham Chamber.....

Till next progress!

~~Swib

Last edited by on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 pm

Vary cool cool but hay what you What you talking aobut me and ARk lol what did we do and dude im the same age if not older then you so what you talking about this muture ps lol! lol!

Obi king

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE SITe
Back to top Go down
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:52 pm

We will all miss you while you are gone! Hurry and come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 am

=D You guys did nothing, Obi!! I said that I leave all my mangerial duties and power to Ellor, even though he had it anyway. Then if ELLOR goes absent, you and Akadian are the submanagers since Haido's gone. See? =) It's a good thing =D

And the mature thing...lol....age doesn't matter =) I graduated from high school already and all my friends are 18+. I can barely stand hanging out with kids my age in real life xD So yeah, it's very possible that you could be less mature than I am! =D Buuuut....I was joking =) Don't get offended ^_^_^_^_^

Tanx you two! I'll finish quickly!!!!

If you people looked at it, tell me watcha think? =) I just uploaded the newest version of the site WITH some working links! =DDD

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:56 am

Hope you will come back fast.Btw how old are you swib?
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:11 am

I'm..um...*cough*16*cough* flower And yah! I will!

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 am

Dude for one thing im not trying to piss you off but dont try saying your more muture then some one you dont even know... ok becauses that well not cool for one thing... and another I dont care if you grad early Im happy to still be going to high school and shit. awsome and really dude dont talk like your all that... plz... thakns

Or we will ahve to take it to the corrt....... Basketball

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:50 pm

Obi, don't worry, it doesn't piss me off. It makes me a little confused, though, how you're able to get angry over something I never said. Read my last post, Obi. I never said I WAS more mature. I said it's POSSIBLE. It could be that I am more mature - it is not an impossibility. And talking like I'm all that? Come on, Obi. You're the first person ever to tell me I sound arrogant. Try reading my last post a little better and you might laught at yourself xD

Note at the end, just to avoid any possible conflicts with people that don't like to read posts carefully enough...I said "I was just kidding". =) So there.

Take me to court xD I'm know as the white Dwayne Wade in these parts xD Wellpp....not with this broken leg....but I can still shoot behind my back before you know what I even did! =0

After that last line, I won't joke with you any more, Obi. You apparently know very well how to joke at people, but you don't know well enough how to TAKE them. Just out of risk of offending you, I'll stop playing around with you. Okidokie?

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:54 pm

Everybody!! I've made one of those adfree servers with the website I'm making!! Things are all screwy and malfunctional at the moment, but it's turning out pretty well! I like it =) Check it out! I'll update as much as possible ^_^ Please give me complaints and comments about things that don't work on the site! And things that I should add! Remember, this has to be professional, guys. Please help me with your ideas! I need creativity! Thanks!!!

BLAH!!!!!!

Just for the record, all cool java menus were created by hand >.> They were annoying.

~~Swib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: General :: Personal News-
Jump to: