HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Stupid Computer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haido
LICK ME

PostSubject: Stupid Computer   Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:38 am

I write this from my moms computer coz my computer is dead now and i can't turn it on Crying or Very sad .I'm not gonna play few weeks till i repair it so plz memy,swib,ellor don't kick me from guild Evil or Very Mad

Haido
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Memy
Town Idiot

PostSubject: I lol @ u ^^   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 am

lol y on earth would we kik u from guild. lol U and swib. Both being stupid. This guild isn't just strictly 2moons. and I don't plan on it dieing after 2moons dies out. So why on earth would i wanna have you guys quit for not being able to play 2moons. As long as you can still be on the forums and still keep in touch. THen hell. thats good enough for me ^^.

~memy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiblet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:57 am

O.o I was NOT being stupid >.< Only my regular swib stupid, but not more than that >.< I was saying you should DEMOTE me if my computer doesn't let me be a proper manager is all.

But Haido.......>.> That was stupid xD You will never be kicked unless something crazy happens. Like if you have a labotomy and the surgery messes up your head and you suddenly obtain a personality similar to Ninjartan....^_^ THEN you're out. ONLY THEN. ^^ Get your compy fixed soon! We'll miss you!

~~Swib

LICK ME

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:01 pm

hehe ok sry i writed that coz i know in some games if you are inactive for few weeks or something you get kicked.Btw i hope its only some minor problem with computer i hope that hard disk isn't dead i have alot of inportant information on it Crying or Very sad

Haido
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   

Back to top Go down

Stupid Computer
Page 1 of 1