Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDaBomB
N00bZ00Rs
N00bZ00Rs

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:54 pm

well, as the 2moons section seems to be quite empty, I decided to do an about me section! ^_^

Note: reading this may waste around 5 minutes (10 if you're slow) of your life. If you are of an old age and/or have a terminal illness, it is suggested that you do not waste your precious remaining days/weeks/months/years reading this.

Note 2: This topic is awesomely awesome and amazingly amazing. Overreading of this topic could lead to heart attacks, lack of sleep and constipation. You have been warned.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anyone coming to their deaths from reading this topic. Any party or parties mentioned in this topic is based on fiction and not anyone in real life. Should you feel offended or hurt by any material in this topic then it is purely your own fault. If you feel like murdering the writer of this topic, I would suggest that you go take some drugs. I am purely referring to medical and not illegal drugs. Should you start gettign addicted to illegal drugs after reading this topic, it is purely a coincidence and in no way related to this. Should you still feel that you would like to stick a sharpened object in my head after reading this, I would advise you to take some therapy sessions. However, this is only advice and should you die at the hands of a therapist I will not be held responsible.

In all, enjoy the topic...

my ingame name is Vuliev and I play as a bagi warrior. I am level 34. That is all.

Edit: I'm level 37...not bad for a day's work =D

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:11 pm

O.o you just killed my last 3 minutes!! YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE I PERSUADE MY THERAPIST TO LET ME USE KITCHEN KNIVES AGAIN!!!

~~Swiblet
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:08 am

haha swib you can't use anything sharp or only kitchen knifes Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
Obiwin
LICK ME
Obiwin

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Swib your the worst lierrrr in the face of lieing read a book on how to lie plzzzzz.....
lol!

Obi king
Back to top Go down
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:57 am

hahaha lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: General :: 2 Moons-
Jump to: