Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Empty
PostSubject: Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T   Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:30 pm

I....have a problem....my computer, even when connected to the internet, randomly disconnects my game and/or crashes my explorer. I am assuming that my computer at home will be better. BUT. If my computer is not better with 2Moons and I still get disconnected constantly...well....gee....lets look at the facts.

-I was just trying to kick ass with the guild in a team battle. I was the ONLY GM on at the time. I rarely even got one fucking hit in because of my internet DCing, lag, or me just clicking on the wrong person.
-I am the third or fourth weakest person in the guild because I have not been able to seriously play with this computer...it's a wonder that the guild members actually respect me what with me being so much damned lower than even the grunts (showing the true quality of the members' personalities =) I luvs you alllll).
-I don't even have half a million coins yet.
-Parties crash my computer.

IF this happens to all be the same on my computer at home...which is a very doubtful, very big IF....I'll find this game impossible to play and I'll have to resign from the guild and let someone more deserving take my place as Clan Swib. I refuse to have a title I don't deserve. I already feel like shit about it now.

But if my computer DOES work well with it...=) You get to see the full Swib at work =)

Cross your fingers >.< The flyback day is Tuesday/Wed.morning and I'll be home again.

Sorry about abandoning you guys over there, Haito, Shadow, and Gunz...I couldn't stand to be DCed again and I wasn't much help anyway xD

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T   Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:28 am

Well, let's not jump the gun here Smile You haven't found out that the game is unplayable on you computer at home yet!

Also, keep in mind that the game is in open BETA. From browsing the 2moons forums, lots of people (myself included) have disconnect problems, so it is also a problem with the game and their servers, which they are working to correct.

Plus, there is still lots of time for you to grind your way up. School is starting soon, so some of those kids who have had 16+ hours to grind per day are going to find out what it is like to have to practice time managment and handle other responsibilites than just playing a game all day. They will soon start falling behind in levels, so not to worry Smile

Just keep in mind that the key to leadership is not in how powerful you are or what level you are, but in how much people will follow and respect you.

Ellor
Second in Command
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: Re: Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T   Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks for the support, man xD However noobish I may be at this game, I am not a noob at being a leader. I'm really good at it, actually =) That is, when I have the proper tools to do it. Like on this computer, I can't really lead a party anywhere. That's what I mean xD And I refuse to tell anyone what to do until I feel that I have done enough to deserve it. You made me sound like a leader-noob o.o The only reason I mentioned my low level is because 99 percent of people I know would use it as an excuse to try to impeach me or be angry at me and disrespect me. That, and since I sound like a happy person over the computer, using faces like "o.o ^_^ =0 =) =D =P >.< >.> <.<", many people decide to confuse my niceness for weakness and try to gain the upper hand on me. But this guild is different, which is why I love it so much! =) I haven't met one powerhungry bitch so far. But yeah, if I can't play, Memy can demote me to grunt or something, because I'll still be interested in helping with the site and such. Very Happy

~~Swiblet
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Haido
LICK ME
Haido

PostSubject: Re: Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T   Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:56 am

Hope everything will be ok with your computer.We need you in guild even if you are low lvl.You are the 1 and only Swib we can't replace you with someone els.

Haido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T   Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor poor swibby >.< T_T >.< T_T >.< T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: