Hell's Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Chosen Few

Die To Be Born Again

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memy
Town Idiot

Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind. Empty
PostSubject: Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind.   Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Ok i wanna kno whats up with only me u and ellor being in 2moons. And abotu this guild seperating thing. Whats really happening ?????!???!?! is everyone goin seperate ways. cuz that wouldn't be good if so then i'll probably end up tryin to come back and work harder on the guild keepin everyone together and end up flunking school or getting suspended for hacking there computer system just to play an online game Very Happy. But if thats what it takes oh well. I'll be with u guys till the end now get up on 2moons and get to grinding so you guys can grind w/ me Very Happy.

P.S. swib i got to lvl 20 in a day, and 30 the next. It slows down at around 34 unless u do the dundgeon in Requies which my comp coudln't handle Sad but still nothing like in last chaos. OMFG you reminded me of the grind in last chaos makes me wanna shoot my face off. a week a lvl how gay is that. well anyway back to the grind for me. will update on my lvl as soon as possible. Very Happy

~memy~
Back to top Go down
EllorHCF
Micheal Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind.   Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 am

I haven't even started lc since I have installed 2moons, lol. So I don't know too much about what is going on with the others who were playing lc. I guess KO had a few complaints with 2moons, but hopefully patches will fix those. The others might have decided either they didn't like 2moons, or didn't even try it. It's hard to be one guild when you are playing two different games. It's your call if you want me to try to contact the others from lc.
Back to top Go down
Swiblet
Admin
Swiblet

PostSubject: o.o   Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 am

I made it as specific as I could >.< Get on XFire!!!

~~Ben
Back to top Go down
http://deathpie.pcriot.com/Index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind.   Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just one more thing b4 i get back to the grind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell's Chosen Few :: Guild Info :: News-
Jump to: